Dedicated to the crafting and quaffing of great craft beer.
My Promise
ON the one hand, I pledge to, as accurately as possible, present information that will help people brew and enjoy beer. ON the other hand, I will also flagrantly distort facts about things just to entertain myself. Please take it with a grain of salt. Let's learn about and enjoy craft beer with a light heart (and a nice head).
Thursday, September 30, 2010
September post
September post, yaaaay!
Here I am in Okinawa sucking down a Helios Lager. Mmmmmm....Summer beer....
And that's all for September. See you in October when I brew again!
Upcoming Events
-
2 March | Japan Cider Cup Seminar & Judging Session
Join us for a cider education and tasting seminar! Learn the basics of
cider and then act as an offic...
It's been too long without a post
-
I need to clean up this blog and start up again or get another one going.
I've been posting a lot on facebook but I don't see that as a viable future
to ge...
This probably sounds weird, but...
-
Is the next level of homebrewing to make and compress your own CO2? Do any
of you do this? How? Or have you considered this and decided not to do it
for pr...
Looking forward to the next brewing, yaay! :D
ReplyDelete