My Promise

ON the one hand, I pledge to, as accurately as possible, present information that will help people brew and enjoy beer. ON the other hand, I will also flagrantly distort facts about things just to entertain myself. Please take it with a grain of salt. Let's learn about and enjoy craft beer with a light heart (and a nice head).

Friday, December 16, 2011

Beer relations



That's the American Pale Ale I bottled up to offer to the new relatives at the big 'We Got Married' shindig we had last month. We called it 'Arigato Ale' as a way of saying thank you (literally) for their support.


And here's the same bottles all swaddled in nice cloth by my lovely wife (and the soul inspiration for M&A Brewing), ready to be presented.

The party was a riot, and I think the gift of beer helped cement relations with the new family units quite well.

This is a pretty hoppy-on-the-woodsy-citrussy-side pale ale, actually one that I wrote about earlier. My review of it wasn't all that great, but its time conditioning in the bottles really helped it out a lot. Alas, it is all gone now. (*sniff!) Fortunately, I've just kegged another pale that I think is even better. More on that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All right, let's have it!